RN/LPN Home Health
Our Client is the nation's premier homecare provider for nuclear weapons workers and uranium miners, millers and haulers. They provide in home care for former workers suffering from chronic illnesses contracted in the course of their employment. Our mission is to deliver quality care to enhance patient outcomes in the privacy and comfort of their own homes. Openings for full time and PRN in the Tri-Cities area!
Duties of a Nurse include:
- Medication Administration
- Oxygen Titration
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Coordination of Care
- Patient Advocacy
- Timeliness and Accuracy of Documentation
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Respiratory Intervention (Trach/Neb treatments)
- Skilled Transfer
- All activities of daily living to include; light duty housekeeping, meal preparation, patient hygiene.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and coworkers
- Maintaining compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing.
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted license as a RN/LPN in the state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN/LPN in an acute care setting or equivalent
- Licensed driver with automobile insured in accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and in good repair
- Good driving record
- Must have a current CPR certification prior to start date
- Must have a current TB Skin Test prior to start date
At Rainy Day Recruiter, our mission is to provide a complete service that encompasses search, negotiation and placement. As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, our strategy is to find the best solution for your companys hiring needs. Using one consultant or a team, our top priority is to meet your goals.