Location Director, RN
The Location Director is responsible for planning, developing and directing the programs, services, activities and employees of the agency consistent with company policies. Each Director is accountable for agency's revenue and profit performance, adherence to company systems and compliance with State and Federal regulations. The Director oversees implementation, maintenance and compliance with Performance Improvement activities, including the Corporate Compliance Program. The Director is responsible for continual growth and profitability of agency.
- Participate with corporate leadership to implement eKidzCare standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible for Human Resources of agency including hiring, terminations, interviewing, orientation, employee performance reviews and addressing all employee performance issues
- Coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including monthly, quarterly and annual audits as required
- Plan and assure adherence to budgetary guidelines and manage agency expense within budget.
- Control and analyze expenses to ensure budget targets are maintained
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key referral sources
- Provide strategic planning for growth of agency
- Develop marketing plans to assure ongoing increase in referral base.
- Serve as the local privacy officer of the agency
- Audit and monitor compliance with the privacy rule and with the agency's privacy policies and procedures by all staff and business associates
- Oversee the scheduling and competency of staff
- Assure appropriate training and feedback to meet agency and regulatory requirements
- Some evening and weekend hours are necessary, but not normal.
- Degree in health services administration, business administration, nursing or related field
- Must be an RN
- At least four (4) years of health related experience and at least two (2) years of supervisory experience or administrative experience in home health care or related health programs
- Pediatric experience is necessary
- Home care and/or outpatient services experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record in managing others, this is a true leadership role.
- Computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office and McKesson strongly preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of profit and loss statements, budget and other financial reports
Why work for eKidzcare?
- Ambitious Bonus Structure
- Competitive Salaries
- Rapid Growth Company
- Advancement Opportunities
- Professional Office Environment and Daylight Hours- No Overnights
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Select Benefits
About Us eKidzcare will employ in excess of 1,000 employees this year and is one of the largest, most respected companies in its industry. We staff nurses, therapists, clerical, administrative positions and more. At eKidzcare, our team cares about the facilities they staff, the patients they service, and the people who work for them. Healthcare is a fantastic career for people who want to do well while doing good.
*Salary based upon experience If you are interested in learning more, please email us your resume along with your salary history.Company Description
eKidz Care is a pediatric focused home health agency providing high quality health care options to children with medically complex health care needs. We are recognized as a leader in providing medical home care to children with special needs. Using our experience and dedication to the pediatric healthcare industry, we make the lives of our children and families more comfortable, enjoyable and fulfilled.
The match between a family and a caregiver is magical. Help us explore the magic in your career by matching you with a case environment