Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is currently hiring full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for several UCSF hospital positions in San Francisco, CA.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits available after just 30 days of full-time employment
- Receive 24/7 on-call administrative and clinical support provided by MGA Healthcare
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) JobResponsibilities:
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
- Recent work experience as a CNA (within 6 months) and at least 1-year of hospital experience
- Active CA CNA license in good standing
- BLS Certification (American Heart Association)
How to Apply:
- ClickApply below to submit an application for immediate review!
- Contact MGA Healthcare now at (415) 421-8500
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records
At MGA Healthcare Staffing, our highly personal approach to recruitment and job placement is focused on building great relationships with candidates and healthcare organizations, so that when the time comes to make a match, we create the perfect alignment of skill and need.
From travel nursing and allied health to executive-level positions, our extensive national network of hospitals and clinics enables us to provide ongoing opportunities to meet your needs. And our personalized approach means you will always receive the respect and attention you deserve.