RN's, Tele -OR - CCU - ER - L & D | Bonus up to 20K | Must Relocate
Important: Relocation Required - Hiring for positions in Abilene Texas.
Currently looking for hardworking, energetic, compassionate and experienced RN's for opportunities in many departments of a healthcare facility in Abilene, TX. The ideal candidate will be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an ADN or BSN with at least 1-2 years of relevant nursing experience. Relocation Assistance with up to $15,000 Sign On Bonus for some positions and one year+ commitments for qualified RNs.
- Provide professional nursing care for patients in assigned areas according to established procedures.
- Responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care plans for patients.
- Observe patients vital signs.
- Adhere to the Board of Registration in Nursing rules and regulations.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Perform all other nursing duties as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing ADN or BSN
- Current TX RN licensure
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant nursing experience
- Must have AHA HealthCare Provider CPR
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment