Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse (RN)
Our client is a teaching facility, Level IV Trauma Center in a beautiful sunny Arizona. They provide the best orientation, training and acculturation program for Nurses !
Great Lifestyle. Multicultural Workforce
These positions are due to growth !!
We are looking for American, Canadian and International nurses across all specialties (M/S, Tele RNs, ED RNs, OR RN's, Stepdown RN's, CVICU RN's/Charge RN's ICU RN's/Charge RN's) All needs are for Night shifts!!
As a Registered Nurse, you will make providing service your priority .
The registered professional nurse who is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care to all age groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) to achieve the goals of the nursing and emergency departments. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- NCLEX pass
- Open to all experienced International/ Canadian /American Nurses
- Minimum of 1 year current experience in an acute hospital Medical and Surgical care setting
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
- Assess and treat patients
- Current BLS & PALS from the American Heart Association, ACLS preferred
- Proficiency in computer charting (at least one year experience), EPIC preferred
Our Client Offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health & Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, FSAs, EAP, Health Screenings, No-Stress Zones and more
- Paid Time Off Benefits: Paid time off from work. Employees begin accruing paid time off from their first day of employment.
- Financial and Retirement Benefits.: 401K plan as well as a variety of insurance plans to help employees plan for the future and protect their financial resources.
- Education Assistance: Offers tuition reimbursement as well as financial assistance for qualifying advanced degrees to ensure employees continued career growth.
- Professional Recognition: Training and Education, Recognition Awards, Referral Program, Career Milestone Celebrations, Bonuses and Merit-Based Increases.
- Other Benefits: Offers several optional benefits such as pre-paid legal services, free local bus passes, discounts to area vendors and more.
If you are not interested but know someone who is ,please let us know as we offer excellent referral fees if we place someone you send to us.
We are a boutique recruitment agency working with engineers seeking the best job opportunities in today's competitive marketplace. We only work with carefully selected clients who offer cutting-edge technology, top salaries and lots of career growth opportunities in high-demand industries.
Our mission is to successfully partner with both our clients and our candidates by building long-term relationships. Our team is trained to accurately identify and understand both client and candidate needs in order to ensure an excellent "fit" from the outset. In fact, we do not measure our success by the number of placements we make, but rather by how successful they are in the long run.