Certified Nursing Assitant
Top Reasons Why You Want to Work for Christian Care Communities as a CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and 8 Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
- Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Short-Term Disability Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- Education Assistance after only 6 months
- Listed as Workplace Leaders from the Wellness Council of Louisville
- Recognized from Business First as one of the Healthiest Employers
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Gives prompt and efficient assistance to residents and nursing staff in duties such as:
- making beds
- obtaining and accurately recording vital signs, height / weight, oxygen saturation
- activities of daily living
- cleaning of facility equipment
- Follows resident care plans, walking/transfer instructions and restorative program as indicated.
- Provides care to the resident to maintain activity of daily living skills; mobility, prevent contractures, maintain bowel/bladder continence, adequate nutrition, positioning, skin care and social skills.
- Maintains personal hygiene of the resident.
- Follows infection control policies and procedures with emphasis on frequent hand-washing practices
- Promptly responds to call lights and resident alarms.
- Vigilant in monitoring of wandering residents.
- Immediately reports suspect abuse injuries (i.e., bruises/skin tears) of unknown origin
- Maintains safe environment by recognizing, eliminating, and/or reporting hazards.
- Uses safe practices utilizing gait belts and mechanical lifts as deemed appropriate.
- Participates in performance improvement measures, nursing committees, and data collection.
- Accepts personal responsibility for continuing education to maintain status on Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry.
***Other duties may be assigned or be modified by employer as need arises.
CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant Work Hrs./ Shifts:
- Full Time / 1st, 2nd and 3rd open
What will you need as a CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant?
- Required Education: High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Preferred Experience: 1 or more years experience in a long-term health care setting
- Required License and/or Certification: Certified as Nursing Assistant, Commonwealth of Kentucky
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.