Registered Nurse (RN), Clinical Research *Sign-on Bonus*
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to help with our research studies in our Salt Lake City office!
This position includes being responsible for assisting with the implementation of clinical trials, serving as a liaison between the investigative site and the sponsor. Also, will be responsible for accurately documenting all information obtained throughout the clinical research process. We have openings for day and night shift positions.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a current license in the state in which the employee will be working.
- Must not have any disciplinary action on license history.
- Must be capable of performing all clinical tasks relevant to licensure and/or training.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally with patients.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, demonstrated through interactions with patients, JBR staff, Sponsor representatives, etc.
- Responsible for nursing care of study patients, according to protocol requirements and/or JBR standing orders.
- Develops, completes and maintains source documents.
- Screens, consents, and conducts study procedures, as designated by Project Manager.
- Administers or coordinates the administration of investigational medication and follows subjects through the study period, per protocol.
- Conduct required assessments throughout the clinical trial assessment period.
- Responsible for maintaining and completing Case Report Forms in agreement with the source documentation and in accordance with study protocol.
- Assures drug and clinical supply accountability for assigned trials.
- Accompanies sponsors representatives during site visits and follows up, as needed.
- Accumulates all data and supplies for study closure.
- Performs procedures (i.e. vital signs, laboratory tests, etc.), as required by protocol and as allowed by level of licensure and/or training.
- We offer a $2 pay differential for night hours
- Health, dental and vision and life benefits *
- After 30 days of employment*
- 401k benefits after one year
- VASA membership discount upon date of hire
- $200 Sign on Bonus after 90 days of employment
**Apply Today -- Position Will Fill Quickly!**Company Description
Founded in 1986, Jean Brown Research has been involved in testing almost every major pain reliever released to the US market in the last 30 years. Our expertise now includes a broad range of specialty areas, including early phase trials, vaccine, infant nutrition and men and women's health. At Jean Brown Research we are committed to good clinical practices, quality, and patient safety.