We are seeking a Nursing Coordinator to join our diverse team! You will be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of field nurses and paraprofessional staff sent to care for the agency's patients. Coordinators are responsible for maintaining daily communication between field staff, clients and Managed Care organizations to efficiently manage the delivery of home care services.
- Staffing, scheduling and maintaining coverage for the agency caseload
- Document and record coverage changes on the Agency's scheduling platform (HHAexchange)
- Enforce agency policies regarding field staff compliance
- Troubleshoot coverage issues to maintain a continuum of care for Agency caseload
- Prepare basic reports on various staff and patient census
- Answer telephone and respond to inquiries by directing calls to appropriate staff.
- Reports directly to the Agency's clinical managers
- High school graduate (or equivalent)
- One year experience in the home care agency setting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in HHAexchange
- Previous coordinating experience in home care nursing highly desired ***
- Multi-liguals highly desired ***
Home Care At Its Best Motto: "We can do more collectively to alleviate suffering than we can ever hope to do on our own... By supporting families and patients in the home, we maximize the health and wellness of our communities"