Licensed Vocational Nursing (LVN)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Home Health & Hospice agency in the Houston area is looking for RN's, LVN's and QAPI Nurses. This position would be administrating treatments to patients in their homes. Candidate MUST have SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE in IV and Phlebotomy. Candidate must have a great disposition.
The responsibilities of this position are but not limited to:
1. Administering infusions
2. Starting IV
3. Blood Draws
4. Operating machinery for various treatments
6. Administering Spa Treatments
7. Backup for front desk as needed
8. Checking patients charts to assure consents are signed
9. Maintaining good and detailed notes
10. Charting patient's charts MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
11. Ordering medications and supplies for the IV department.
The ability to multi-task is extremely important.*** Clear and cordial communication with patients and family members is also must. Also having CPR or ACLS training would be helpful. Competitive salary.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Career Level Required
Experience Required 2+ to 5 Years
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time
www.qolhospice.com - Hospice
www.caringhealthsrvs.com - Home Health