Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (ICU RN)
Full-Time ICU Registered Nurse needed at a 200 bed hospital in Northwest Illinois!
Seeking a Registered Nurse with 1 or more years of acute care experience. The position is for full-time nights (7pm-7am) with an every 3rd weekend rotation. Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus!
- Accountable for accurate and timely medication administration.
- Interacts with physicians via rounds, procedures, and telephone interactions.
- Acknowledges orders electronically.
- Completes admission assessments.
- Develops nursing care plan based on objective and subjective patient information.
- Responsible for patient assessments being completed.
- Performs care rounds on each patient/family.
- Advises and mentors colleagues, including the teaching and supervising of nursing students.
- Relates with nursing service office regarding staffing needs.
- Demonstrates skills to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Illinois.
- BLS certification required.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!Company Description
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a premier healthcare recruiting firm based in downtown Boston. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professionals.
To check out all of our jobs, please visit jobs.ka-recruiting.com!! Sign up for a customized job search.