Psychiatric Registered Nurse RN
We are seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse RNto join our team!You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. This Psychiatric RN position is Full time for 13-26 weeks, Swing and Night shifts are available.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitorand report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians orspecialists regarding patientcare
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitatereferrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Supplemental Healthcare is one of the top 10 Staffing Agency's to work for. We have amazing benefits and have been helping people find jobs for over 30 years.
Supplemental Health Care is a well-respected nationally accredited medical staffing company. We provide Staffing for hospitals, surgery centers, physical therapy clinics, corrections, skilled nursing facilities, clinics, schools and home health needs throughout the United States for over 25 years. SHC now has over 60 local offices throughout the lower 48 states to help fill our client's staffing needs. We offer ACA approved employer-paid insurance on Day1, 401 K plans, Referral Programs, and dont forget to ask me about our unique REWARDS Program.