Registered - RN - ICU
Healthcare facility is in need of a Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular ICU, ( Permanent with Benefits) !!
This opportunity is also available in - Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA
Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular ICU JOB SUMMARY
Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!!
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Specialty certification preferred
- 2 years experience in Critical Care required, or successful completion of a Critical Care Training Program / Internship
- Must function independently with more advanced treatments, procedures, and equipment such as stable ventilated patients, central lines, arterial pressure lines, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patients needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS required at hire or must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire or transfer, as specified Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment
- Able to support and interpret medical center philosophy, policy and procedures
- Basic computer skills
Established in 2009, William W. Professional Staffing is a fully integrated professional staffing solutions firm. We take pride in solving the talent shortages of small, medium and large organizations. We make it our business to understand our clients and their markets, advising them on their resourcing needs, whether for a highly specialized role or to meet large scale requirements arising from a project within their business. William W. Professional Staffing offers a full suite of recruitment solutions.
Here at William W. Professional Staffing our candidates feel supported, listened to and guided through the emotive journey of their career, whilst our clients benefit from the perfect fit each time, every time. We are there for you every step of the way. We look forward to adding value to your world, whether you are a business recruiting or a candidate furthering your career. We will ensure continual and meaningful engagement in your journey towards success.