Registered Nurse RN - Operating Room (OR) - $10K Sign-On Bonus !
Excellent opportunity for a Operating Room Registered Nurse in Kettering, Ohio !
$10K Sign-On Bonus + Relocation Assistance!
Responsibilities & Requirements
As our new Operating Room Nurse, based in beautiful Kettering Ohio, your mission is to embrace best-in-class nursing processes to provide excellence in nursing care to your patients in all settings and in collaboration with other health care providers. Further responsibilities include:
- Accountability for your professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources you will act as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- Deliver nursing care that reflects the mission, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization, nursing departments and our facility as whole
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years current experience as a RN Operating Nurse
- BLS certification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- Preferred certifications but not required: PALS and NRP
- Scrub and Circulating experience highly desirable!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE !!
About the Opportunity:
- Lucrative sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Competitive compensation, including on-call hourly, shift and weekend pay differentials
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependants (Full-time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement and family discounts at our College
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
Join the operating room team here and experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the best of the best!Company Description
Established in 2009, William W. Professional Staffing is a fully integrated professional staffing solutions firm. We take pride in solving the talent shortages of small, medium and large organizations. We make it our business to understand our clients and their markets, advising them on their resourcing needs, whether for a highly specialized role or to meet large scale requirements arising from a project within their business. William W. Professional Staffing offers a full suite of recruitment solutions.
Here at William W. Professional Staffing our candidates feel supported, listened to and guided through the emotive journey of their career, whilst our clients benefit from the perfect fit each time, every time. We are there for you every step of the way. We look forward to adding value to your world, whether you are a business recruiting or a candidate furthering your career. We will ensure continual and meaningful engagement in your journey towards success.