Certified Nursing Assistant - C.N.A.
Hurlbut Care Communities offer the highest quality long-term nursing and short-term rehabilitative care.
Each care community is differentiated by its own name and distinctive personality, while remaining part of the Hurlbut family of care. All Hurlbut Care Communities go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
Wedgewood Nursing Home is currently looking for Full Time and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants - C.N.A. to join our healthcare team
About the position:
We are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our growing team!
- Provide kind and compassionate care to residents.
- Answer residents' call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Turn and reposition residents.
- Provide physical support to assist residents in performing daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, eating, dressing, using the bathroom, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Review dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure resident receives appropriate diet.
- Record food and liquid intake and output as necessary.
- Reporting changes in resident condition to nursing staff.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Must be currently certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in good standing in NYS.
WE OFFER OUTSTANDING BENEFITS TO OUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS THAT INCLUDE:
- Competitive pay rate commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus for full or part time positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health and dental available
- Vacation and personal time
Woodside Manor is a small, high quality, Bronze award winning skilled nursing facility located in Brighton-Henrietta.