Registered Nurse - RN ICU
Benefits of the RN - ICU
- Competitive compensation
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement and family college discounts
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- 16 bed unit that provides care for general critical care services to the neuro, cardiac, medical, and surgical, patient population
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other interdisciplinary personnel. Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement. The RNs actions and communications should reflect the hospital's mission, vision, values, and policies in interactions with patients, families, and coworkers.
The Registered Nurse reports to the Clinical Nurse Manager
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification required within six months of hire
- Bachelor of Science in nursing is preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
Apply Today!Company Description
Hiring the brightest minds and talent for our clients in healthcare - from Administrative to Clinical, we have you covered!
Turn-Key Recruiting Solutions: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) - candidate pipelines and custom on-demand staffing engagements.
Full-Time and Contingency Staffing: Direct Hire, Contract, Contract-to-Hire Screened, qualified and interested candidates ready to interview
"Your companys recruiting strategy should be as dynamic as your business. Symmetry Resource Partners delivers On-Demand, FAST, Measurable and Cost Effective Results!"
Contact us today!