Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) caregiver
Applicants must have current North Carolina Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification in order to be considered for this position. Please read the job description below and text "START" to 336-728-6173 to start the application process.
Griswold Home Care of Winston Salem is seeking a CNA caregivers to join our team! You will work in coordination with fellow caregivers to provide high quality client care. This is a chance to truly make a difference in the lives of aging or disable people and their families while earning some of the best compensation in the industry. We currently have openings for several caregivers and are looking for caregivers to cover various shifts weekdays and/or weekends.
We operate in Forsyth County (Winston Salem, Kernersville, Lewisville, Clemmons, and surrounding communities) and part of Davie county (Advance). We are happy to consider caregivers who can serve one or more of these communities.
Here's why caregivers want to work for us:
- Competitive wages!
- Direct deposit
- Flexible scheduling
- Flexible start dates
- Paid orientation
- Compassion oriented organization
- Provide client care under direction of nurse supervisor
- ADL assistance
- Assist clients with medications
- Assist in the transport of clients or errands
- Provide companionship and basic care to clients
- Provide light housekeeping and meal assistance
- Previous experience in home care, patient care, assisted living, or related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring manner
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Regular Timely Attendance
- Reliable Transportation
- Proactive, hard working attitude
- Desire to provide exceptional, compassionate care
- CNA Certification
- Typically, Driver License and reliable vehicle required
- 2+ years experience strongly preferred
Griswold Home Care of Winston-Salem is a N.C. State Licensed Non-Medical Home Care Agency that employees the highest quality caregivers in the industry. Caregivers can assist aging adults and individuals with chronic and debilitating diseases with personal care, homemaking, companionship and incidental transportation.
We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care.