Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Weekend Baylor
We are seeking a Weekend Baylor Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Work 24 get paid for 32. 7a - 7p & 7p -7a. Shifts will rotate on a bi-annual basis. Attendance in this position is crucial. Repeat call outs will result in a move off of the Baylor Shift or termination. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE STATE OF GEORGIA. pay will reflect experience, performance, and attitude upon completion of your 90 day probationary period.Company Description
321 Hospital Road
Canton, GA 30114
We are a family owned and operated 100 bed Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Canton, Georgia is in Cherokee county, the northern suburbs of Atlanta.
We empower our employees to make decisions and to make a difference in the lives of our residents. We teach and encourage. We would rather spend our time looking for solutions rather than looking for someone to blame. If you are truly compassionate and are looking for a unique workplace in a profession overflowing with stale corporate routines, come check us out.
Please apply if you are local or willing to make the commute. We look forward to hearing from and working with you in the near future.