Registered Nurse / RN
The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates, provides and manages nursing care and health education to nursing home and rehabilitation services residents. The RN cares for residents with patience, compassion and a desire to treat in a gentle and empathetic manner. Some of the Responsibilities of the RN include:
- Coordinates the nursing care of residents on the unit assuring all residents are assigned staff capable of providing appropriate care to the resident.
- Provides safe and accurate Medication Related Interventions.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of residents.
- Notifies the physician of changes in status and promptly implements and documents new orders.
- Develops a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Selects and institutes appropriate nursing interventions that might be required to stabilize a residents condition and /or prevent complications.
- Accurately reports and documents the residents symptoms, responses and status.
- Designs, promotes and organizes resident education and counseling based on health needs.
QUALIFICATIONS Education and/or Experience:
RN with experience in long-term care or geriatric nursing.
Current state license to practice as a nurse.
Current CPR certification and additional certification in nursing specialty desired.Company Description
Ciena Healthcare is a leading innovator and provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services. With over 35 facilities in Michigan, we are redefining excellence in nursing and rehabilitation care. We make it our mission to serve our patients and residents and seek employees who share our passion for care, excellence and commitment