RN - LPN needed for Northside of Jacksonville
Home Health LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - RN Registered Nurse
Location: Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas
Shifts Available: 7pm-7am OR 7pm-7am FLEXIBLE HOURS will work with YOUR schedule
Family First Homecare is proud to offer training to all new nurses that are eager to learn. Call TODAY to start the nursing career you always dreamed of.
A Fulfilling Career
Summary of Position: Family First Homecare is seeking quality caregivers to making a positive impact, working one-on-one, to deliver excellent and effective care in the homes of the children we serve. We offer competitive pay, health benefits, and flexible scheduling. If you're looking to make a difference, we want to connect you with families who need compassionate and dependable nurses. At Family First Homecare, we work as a team to foster growth in our field nursing staff, and to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction. If you're an experienced and highly skilled nurse, or are eager to learn and gain experience, we're interested in talking with you.
Experience Preferred: vent, feeding tube, and trach trained. Pediatric experience preferred but not required.
Additional required items for hire: Resume, LPN license, transcripts or diploma, drivers license, CPR certification, 2 hours CEU for Alzheimers, 1 hour CEU for HIV/AIDS, and auto insurance ID card.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Family First Homecare is a locally owned private duty nursing company specializing in providing long term solutions to individuals needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home. At Family First Homecare we understand the importance of treating our patients AND our caregivers like family. Hiring the most skilled and compassionate caregivers in home healthcare will aid in the process of increasing the health and quality of life of our patients.
It is equally important to create a high quality of life for our caregivers. We provide this in hiring all staff as employees (not independent contractors), offering benefits and competitive wages, fully bonding and insuring all employees and recognizing them for the wonderful work that they do. Nurses, home health aides and therapists are selfless individuals who put their patient's health and comfort before all else. We recognize these tremendous individuals and create an environment where they are appreciated and valued. The pride and enthusiasm we share in quality homecare is extended to our patients enabling us all to become FAMILY. This bond forms the foundation of our company and the strengthening of this family is our first priority! Our clients increased health, comfort and happiness will come as a result. www.myfamilyfirsthc.com