RN Unit Manager (copy 3)
FutureCare Chesapeake in Anne Arundel County is seeking RN Unit Managers . FutureCare is looking for the best of the best in RN's to join our team. If you are looking to make a difference, love working with people and are a team player then we want you. . FutureCare has been voted Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun for several years in a row
The Unit Manager oversees the daily operations of the unit. Major responsibilities involve overseeing nursing care, fiscal management, and human resource management. Works predominately with an adult geriatric population.
1. Current Maryland RN License.
2. Progressive experience in an acute or long term care setting and proven leadership ability.
3. B.S. degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following tasks and assignments:
- Administrative Management: Responsible for daily operations of assigned unit to ensure quality service in accordance with current nursing standards of practice, FutureCare policies and procedures and State and Federal regulations.
- Human Resource Management: Responsible for personnel management activities to achieve quality resident care and positive employee relations.
- Clinical Management: Utilizes the nursing process to promote quality care. Supervises clinical aspects of nursing practice and engages in clinical activity.
4. Performance Improvement:
5. Communication/Leadership: Serves as an effective member of the resident care team, contributing to and assuring efficient, safe operation of the unit and promoting effective relationships and communication with all
6. Professional Development: Seeks opportunities for professional growth.
Picking a career path is a big decision. Deciding where to work is an equally important choice. We realize you have many options when it comes to selecting an employer, and believe FutureCare offers something special. We work hard to create positive work environments that are based on teamwork and offer continuous opportunities for our staff to grow and be fulfilled in their day-to-day work, both personally and professionally.