RN Program/Site Educator (Active RN License in CA Required)
The RN Program/Site Educator will work both in our corporate office in Westlake Village, along with in the field, visiting the sites of our partner organizations. This is a highly visible position that will require a clinical background, professional appearance and demeanor, along with the comfort of communicating with all levels of staff members across both large and small medical practices and health centers.
- Working with internal staff to develop educational materials to support our client organizations
- Creation of standard educational/training procedures to help aid Vigilance Health's partners in the implementation and retention of our services
- Visiting partnered medical clinics/health centers to ensure all staff have been trained and educated on the services that Vigilance Health is providing on behalf of their organization
- Working with internal leadership to ensure that roadblocks are removed for our practice organizations
- Creating a system of continuous education for our partner organizations, assuring that our services are top of mind for their staff members
- This position will work both in our corporate office and in the field
- Active RN License Required
- Experience in both a Medical Practice and Federally Qualified Health Center preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
- Experience in educating and training is strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Vigilance Health Inc. is an innovative, progressive health care organization with a mission to provide health care information technology to providers and coordination services to patients having multiple chronic conditions. Vigilance Health employs the optimal mix of Care Teams and health information technology. Vigilance Health also manages the federally designated Local Extension Center that provides subsidized services to providers and practices throughout California through Federal and State funded programs.