Interns think of God, residents pray to God, doctors talk to God, nurses ARE God.
Procare USA is seeking a PACU RN to join the Kaiser San Leandro staff! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
We are a medical staffing network in which we send RNs to different locations of their preference throughout the nation! Typically, the average nurse working with us will be employed for 13 weeks and may or may not choose to renew their contract with the hospital. Sometimes RNs choose to experience a different environment or may just want to experience a new surrounding for a temporary time.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- At LEAST 1 YEAR of experience in a HOSPITAL as a Registered Nurse in the PACU
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Procare USA is a national medical staffing agency specializing in the recruitment and placement of all medical professionals such as Registered Nurses, Allied Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Pharmacists and many more. We currently have thousands of jobs nationwide for travel contract assignments, local per diem shifts and direct hire placement. Procare USA offers top pay and benefits.
Each Medical Professional will be assigned to a dedicated Medical Recruiter who will find you the right position. Our Mission is to provide Medical Professionals with the best opportunities and staff our client healthcare facilities with top quality personnel!