Registered Nurse (RN)
The Baptiste Group is seeking highly motivated Registered Nurses to support a local medical facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer medications as prescribed by treating Physician(s).
- Ensure timely documentation into patient's Electronic medical records, per the policies and procedures and common practice of the facility.
- Oversee medical related emergencies.
- Must respond to inquiries of family members, advocates and other interested parties, ensuring adherence to the Confidentiality laws and the HIPAA Regulations.
- Oversee the work of inexperienced (RN) Registered Nurse(s), (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse(s), and (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant(s).
- Participate in Treatment Team Meetings to develop Individualized Treatment Plans direct consultations, receive and give recommendations to maximize positive behavioral results
- Must complete the facility's Certified Caregiver (CCG) Training
- Must be available to testify in court and commitment hearings if/when necessary.
- Must hold a current Professional State of WV Nursing License.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience in Long Term Care.
- Must have a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) card.
- Must meet current immunization requirements for purified protein derivative (PPD) and Hepatitis B Series.
- Must complete fingerprinting and successfully pass background checks.
The Baptiste Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.