Registered Nurse - Skilled Nursing
We are seeking a Registered Nurse with experience in the Skilled Nursing specialty to join our team! Our client is in need of a team player that can help out the staff for 13 - 26 weeks in beautiful Medford, OR. This is a day shift, 6 am - 2:30 pm.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- 1-year experience in nursing
- Active Oregon Nursing License
- Current AHA Basic Life Support Certification
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Flexibility and skills to float to different units
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Supplemental Healthcare is one of the top 10 Staffing Agency's to work for. We have amazing benefits and have been helping people find jobs for over 30 years.
Supplemental Health Care is a well-respected nationally accredited medical staffing company. We provide Staffing for hospitals, surgery centers, physical therapy clinics, corrections, skilled nursing facilities, clinics, schools and home health needs throughout the United States for over 25 years. SHC now has over 60 local offices throughout the lower 48 states to help fill our client's staffing needs. We offer ACA approved employer-paid insurance on Day1, 401 K plans, Referral Programs, and dont forget to ask me about our unique REWARDS Program.