Advanced Practical Registered Nurse (APRN)
APRN - New London, CT
We build clinical teams in healthcare and we are working on a project with a very impressive client company. The organizations mission is to help change the lives of their clients through a holistic approach to health and wellness. The APRN will provide psychiatric treatment, including assessment, diagnosis and prescription of psychotropic medications to persons served, provide medical management as needed to assigned caseload and participate/lead multi-disciplinary teams.
This is an opportunity to join an organization that is poised for growth with a progressive leadership team.
The entire staff shares a deep commitment to helping their clients rebuild their lives through empowerment, knowledge and opportunity.
- Licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the State of Connecticut.
- DEA controlled substance registration to writeprescriptions for addictive disorder and persistent mental illness population as co-occurring disorders and application of harm reduction theory a must.
- Experience and interest in community psychiatry and crisis intervention.
- Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Competent use of technology including Electronic Medical Records software.
- CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred.
Advanced Medical Resources is a national leader in Executive Healthcare Recruitment. Since 1987, we have successfully provided high caliber, specifically skilled medical professionals throughout the United States. AMR is in the business of isolating only those people who have above average abilities and who meet the exact skill requirements our clients seek.