Director of Nursing (DON)
We are currently searching for a dynamic Director of Nursing (DON) for an excellent opportunity in Orange County, CA.
This position requires a Registered Nurse (RN) candidate with Director-level experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Post-Acute facility. We are looking for a highly skilled, compassionate leader with excellent management and administrative skills to lead, organize and oversee all nursing operations within the facility.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
*Direct, oversee, evaluate and recruit all nursing staff for the building.
*Guide nursing procedures for the facility.
*Coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures.
*Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and quality standards.
*Set objective and long-term goals for the department.
*Create a collaborative and efficient workplace.
*Set and control budgets and monitor expenses.
* Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed.
* Manage record-keeping procedures.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with proven experience asDirector of Nursing (3+ years experience).
- In-depth knowledge of hospital procedures and KPI/KQIs of patient care.
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting.
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare.
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration.
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel,
- Great communication and people skills.
- Outstanding organizational andstress management skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Degree healthcare administration is a plus.
- Valid nursing and CPR certification.
We offer avery competitive compensation package that includes:
Excellent Base Salary
A lucrative and attainable bonus program
Full health benefits, PTO and 401k program