Telephonic - RN Case Manager - Managed Care MLTC
Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for an established Managed Long Term Care Plan (MLTC) servicing New York City and surrounding areas. Our client is seeking experienced RN Care Managers to work Monday to Friday, with opportunity to telecommute after training. (within 6 months)
Registered Nurses interested in joining an organization offering opportunity for professional growth and development. The organization offers Full Time Benefits, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage. This is a Direct Hire Permanent Placement Position.
Registered Nurse Care Manager
Registered Nurse Care Managers will be responsible for developing and updating an individualized care plan based on a comprehensive assessment of each member, while consulting with the member, their family/caregiver, and the assessment nurse.
- Implements the care plan and authorizes/arranges for delivery of covered services consistent with the care plan.
- Conducts ongoing communication and collaboration with member, family caregiver, or the member's designated representative, as well as with member's PCP and other significant health care providers.
- Conducts ongoing monitoring of member's health, safety, and functional status, and progress towards established goals.
- Provides coordination of care transitions, including discharge and transition planning from hospital or nursing homes.
- Determines member eligibility and quality initiatives including diabetes management program, falls prevention program, etc.
- Reviews member's medical status and issues, identifying follow up issues.
- Serves as primary contact with member's PCP or specialist physicians as well as member's long term care service providers.
- Counsels member on his/her medical condition and provides education/coaching on self- management or care giving by family members
RN Care Manager Qualifications:
- NYS RN license and Registration required
- Bilingual Skills a plus!
- Experience in case management, home care or MLTC or MAP
- MLTC or MAP experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree or Master's Degree Preferred
- Certified as a Case Manager a PLUS
This is a Full Time Direct Hire position offering benefits and competitive compensation package, opportunity to telecommute after 6 months!
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!Company Description
Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is a Permanent Placement Recruitment Company, owned and operated by a Registered Nurse with over 25 years of Operations, Management and Recruitment experience We pride ourselves in professional recruitment and career coaching. All Job Inquires are confidential. Working with Reputable Employers in New York City, Westchester County and Long Island.