(RN) Registered Nurse - (LTC) Long Term Care
InSync Consulting Services is seeking licensed Registered Nurses for a contract opportunity in Glencliff, New Hampshire. Ideal candidates will have at least 1 year of Long Term Care as an RN. The facility runs 8 Hour shifts, 7-3, 3-11, 11-7 and will have OT. Desperately in need of PM and Night Nurses. This contract is for 13 weeks, 40 Hours per week. This great opportunity for the right Long Term Care RN includes shared housing.
Please see additional details below and respond with your updated resume for consideration.
Long Term Care (RN) Registered Nurse assignment:
Direct Deposit, paid weekly.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
24/7 On Call and Payroll/HR Access
8 Hour PM and Night shifts Avaailable
40 hours per week, with possible OT
Long Term Care (RN) Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Current, unrestricted Registered Nurse license in state of New Hampshire with no restrictions
- 1 year minimum of Long Term Care experience
- Current BLS accredited by AHA
- Current ACLS accredited by AHA preferred
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $37.50 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Long Term Care experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Associate?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)?
- Do you have the following license or certification: RN?
InSync is a national provider of staffing services. A boutique company where our employees are #1. Our Ultra COOL staffing teams offer uncompromising customer service and are committed to matching talented professionals with the ideal jobs, personally tailored to each individual's preferences. Job seekers rely on InSync for our aggressive and outside the box recruitment services and enjoy the many unique benefits that InSync offers. Let our team help you find assignments that best match your immediate and future career needs. To see more positions that we are recruiting for, check out our careers page on our website. http://insynconline.net/careers