Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager
Home Health and Hospice agency with a strong commitment to providing compassionate care to all of its patients is in search of a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager. This individual must be someone who has experience in providing compassionate end-of-life care. The Patient Care Manager position entails both clinical and management responsibilities for his/her team. This individual will serve as a liaison between the Director of Patient Care Services, clinical staff, patients and their families, and the community.
This organization offers a competitive salary and great benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, PTO/ sick time as well as growth potential opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and supervise 5-10 RNs in the field
- RN Care Manager to work out of office 2-3 days/week
- Remaining days will be dedicated to overseeing field work, patient visits and assessments in sniff facilities, admissions, and care plans among other duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Clear California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Two (2) or more years of Case Management experience in a hospice setting
- Ability to work split schedule as mentioned above (office and field based)
- Valid drivers license with proof of liability insurance
Medical Professionals connects hiring and healthcare! Building careers and companies that last a life time and creating opportunities for all!
We offer nationwide recruiting for nursing, Medical Assistants, central business office, administrative, finance, technology, laboratory and scientific, allied health, healthcare professionals and more.
Your career is our purpose! View more openings on our website! Connect with us today!