Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager
Home Health and Hospice agency with a strong commitment to providing compassionate care to all of its patients is in search of a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) Care Manager. This individual must be someone who has experience in providing compassionate end-of-life care. The Patient Care Manager position entails both clinical and management responsibilities for his/her team. This individual will serve as a liaison between the Director of Patient Care Services, clinical staff, patients and their families, and the community.
This organization offers a competitive salary and great benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, PTO/ sick time as well as growth potential opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and supervise 5-10 RNs in the field
- RN Care Manager to work out of office 2-3 days/week
- Remaining days will be dedicated to overseeing field work, patient visits and assessments in sniff facilities, admissions, and care plans among other duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Clear California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Two (2) or more years of Case Management experience in a hospice setting
- Ability to work split schedule as mentioned above (office and field based)
- Valid drivers license with proof of liability insurance