Cath Lab / RN / Paid Relocation / Signing Bonus
Cath Lab/Electrophysiology RN
Colorado Springs, CO
Full Time/ Part Time Positions Available
Multiple Openings/ Shifts Available
Paid Relocation Available
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Nursing / LPNs / LVNs
Job Category: Medical / Health - Nurse
As a Cardiac Cath Lab RN, you will assist in such procedures as Watchman, TAVR, angioplasty, cardiac catheterization, stent placement, IVC filter insertion, IAB, ICD, and temporary pacemaker insertion.
Maintains competency to provide the care and services as it applies to the department's patient/customer population and as defined in the department's Scope of Service document.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program.
- 6 months nursing experience.
- Current Colorado licensure, compact state license, or willing to obtain before start date
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- ACLS & PALS within 6 months of hire
Skills and Certifications
- BSN from accredited nursing program
- 6 months of nursing experience
- Colorado state licensure
- BLS upon hire
Great position with growth and stability.