Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA )
The Certified Nurse Assistant provides direct and indirect basic health care to patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric. Assists as needed with environmental and informational services; and communicates effectively to ensure positive outcomes for patients. They are responsible for performing certain procedures according to hospital policy and procedures and promote the mission and values of the hospital. Demonstrates the ability to maintain an understanding attitude and responsible concern toward patients which is evidenced in speech and actions, and shows interest/ability to acquire knowledge of and develop skills in basic nursing procedures.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input)
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- CNA certificate for state of employment preferred or completion of one semester of Nursing school clinical including the Patient/Clinical Assessment course and hospital and /or nursing home experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current state certificate to practice as a CNA
- Or proof of enrollment in an accredited nursing program with successful completion of Patient/Clinical Assessment course
Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employmentCompany Description
Founded and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Solutions specializes in healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing and allied health. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives actively listen to our clients' need for continuity of care.
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.