RN for Operating Room in OH. / Sign on Bonus $10k & Relo / SMO
About the Opportunity:
Operating Room RN
- $10k sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Competitive compensation, including on-call hourly, shift and weekend pay differentials
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Mental Health care and Prescription Drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependents (Full-time employees)
- College Tuition Reimbursement and family discounts at College
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment
- And more . . .
Responsibilities & Requirements
As our new Operating Room Nurse, , your mission is to embrace best-in-class nursing processes to provide excellence in nursing care to your patients in all settings and in collaboration with other health care providers. Further responsibilities include:
- Accountability for your professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources you will act as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- Deliver nursing care that reflects the mission, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization, nursing departments and Health Network as whole
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years current experience as a RN Operating Nurse
- BLS certification
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire)
- Preferred certifications but not required: PALS and NRP
- Scrub and Circulating experience highly desirable!
Join the operating room team and experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the best of the best!
Apply Today!Company Description
REAP Healthcare Agents is a healthcare recruiting company with over 5000 resources throughout the country.