CNA / CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (SIGN ON BONUS!!!!)
Needed at The Landmark Center CNA'S - 3RD SHIFT IS AVAILABLE!!!!!
$500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!
Provides residents with services in accordance with health care providers orders regarding administration or assistance with medications, as per state regulations. Provides direct care to residents following the individualized service plan.
1. Assists in maintaining the physical, social, and psychological environment that is conductive to the best interest and welfare of the residents.
2. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in the performance of personnel tasks with the understanding the responsibilities are not routine or limited care matters. Maintains a clean, safe environment in the community by delegating job responsibilities.
3. As per state regulations and completion of required training/certification, administers or assists with self administration of medication as prescribed by health care provider. Observes residents responses to medications, is aware of prominent medication interactions and side effects, and observes residents for occurrence of such and notifies supervisor. Adheres to community infection control policies and procedures.
4. Assists residents with medication as defined in medication procedures. Supervises residents who self-administer medication. Exhibits understanding of and follows medications policies and procedures.
5. Maintains residents records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures. This includes documentation related to: medication distribution, leisure activities; incidents and observations; charting any changes in residents physical condition and or behaviors, visitors, etc. Observes and documents the health and emotional condition of each resident, promptly reporting all changes to the supervisor.
6. Maintains the cleanliness and organization of the medicine supply room.
7. Receives report on all residents.
8. Completes and accurate accounting of all medications, including controlled substances as per policy.
9. Assists with completion of medication cart audits per policy and direction of supervisor.
10. Provides direct resident care.
11. Assists with laundry.
12. Assists with transporting residents to and from dining room; assists with supervision of the dining room, including completion of the meal roster.
13. Follows procedures regarding incidents/accidents to residents.
14. Fosters teamwork with co-workers, showing initiative in overcoming obstacles, taking actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and having a positive impact on co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
15. Attends all posted meetings and trainings.
16. Completes monthly online education through company provided training system.
17. Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
18. Maintains compliance with company HIPAA policies and procedures.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Successful completion of State certified medication aide course. State completion of State certified Nursing Assistant Program. Must pass criminal background check and have compassion and desire to work with the elderly.Company Description
It is The Landmark Groups' philosophy "to touch lives and lift spirits through quality compassionate care by showing OUR HEART IS IN IT."