Registered Nurse, RN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse, RNto join our team!You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
We will need an RN to conduct monthly audits of records and supervise LPN on staff.
RN will available for after hour calls for emergencies.
RN will conduct health risk screenings monthly on computer.
RN will be sensitive to the developmental disabilities population.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitorand report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians orspecialists regarding patientcare
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitatereferrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To provide a safe, caring and supportive environment for individual growth, stimulation and enhancement of quality of life.
Our vision is to continuously improve the quality of life through our services rendered to individuals with developmental disabilities. We strive to gain acknowledgment and respect from consumers, families, and the community as an outstanding provider of quality care support services. We wish to provide an atmosphere conducive for individuals self-expression and achievement of dreams and aspirations. Our services will encourage individuals to maximize their potentials to independently integrate into the community.