Certified Nursing Assistants - Full Time Days, Evenings and NOCs
Certified Nursing Assistants
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
The purpose of this position is to provide direct daily care to residents at the skilled nursing level of care according to care plans, standard procedures and established State and Federal regulations for skilled nursing facilities. This position assists in the safety, comfort and well being of residents. This position is cross-trained generally assigned to the skilled nursing facility, may be assigned to the assisted living level of care as needed.
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing Assistant program in the State.
- Listed on the States Health Nursing Assistant Registry.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
To Apply: https://crc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CRCExternal/job/Covenant-Village-of-Turlock---Turlock-CA/Certified-Nursing-Assistant_R0001008-2017-1
For more information about Covenant Retirement Communities, please visitwww.covenantretirement.org.
For more information about CovenantCareat Home,please visitwww.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Retirement Communities and CovenantCare at Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.Company Description
Covenant Retirement Communities (CRC), a not-for-profit corporation, has been recognized nationally and locally for exemplary standards of operation. Our efforts are driven by our mission and continuing pursuit of excellence in retirement living. Covenant Village of Turlock (CVOT) is a continuing care retirement community set on a 23-acre pastoral oasis in the heart of California's central valley. As one of the region's premier retirement homes, we strive to offer the best senior living experience, enhance our services and amenities, and provide a great place to work. Our mission means that we put our residents first and ensured they receive the best service possible in a faith-based environment enhancing each resident's awareness of his or her dignity, security, comfort and peace of mind.
Come join a caring, mission-driven team!