CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (ALL SHIFTS)
COME JOIN THE TEAM THAT IS COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE!!
New Base Increase + Experience Pay
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
**** Currently hiring for ****
Job Summary: The overall purpose of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position is to provide each of the assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's care plan.
- State certification as a Nursing Assistant is mandatory.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Provide personal care to residents in a manner conducive to. their safety
- Policies and Procedures as well as state/federal guidelines and regulations.
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of independence for residents.
- Advises supervising charge nurse of residents' status at beginning and end of shift.
- Contributes knowledge of residents' conditions and documents observations as required.
- Promotes safe/clean environment.
If you're interested in being a CNA at The Madison on Marsh, please submit your resume online for consideration or apply in person.Company Description
Cantex Continuing Care Network represents a unified, seamless pathway of compassionate care and medical excellence, aimed at complete recovery beginning the moment a patient is released from the hospital. Our integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice and pharmacy, all centered on the patient.
Our transitional care services provide patients with a rehabilitative plan of care designed to return them home at the earliest possible time. Our goal is to prevent re-injury or relapse and reduce the chance of re-hospitalization.
To provide excellent outcomes and value across the full spectrum of continuing care services.
Cantex chronic care programs are designed to support patients requiring long-term clinical assistance allowing them to focus on their quality of life.
Cantex hospice services are committed to enhancing the quality of life for terminally ill patients and their loved ones through an integrated program of comfort and pain management, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual support. Team members include a physician, registered nurse, social worker, aide, counselors, chaplain and volunteers.