Registered Nurse (RN) Home Visits
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Visits to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Paid Time Off - All employees can earn vacation time
Referral and sign-on bonuses
401k Savings Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Health benefits for full time associates
Competitive pay rates with direct deposit
Flexible scheduling options to fit your life
24/7 clinical support - You are part of the team!
Undergraduate tuition waivers for employees and their family members to attend Berkeley College
Continuing education and training through Berkeley College's School of Health Studies
For immediate consideration, send resume or job history to Info@CommandCare.com
CommandCare LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
"I've never been more proud to work with a company than I am with CommandCare. The team is extremely warm and compassionate, yet completely professional--they're more like a professional family than employers. They care equally about their caregivers and clients, which sets them apart from many other agencies. They're also very supportive--I can call at any time no matter how small the issue or question. I recommend CommandCare to anyone, client or caregiver, and I'm confident that you'll be respected and well cared for."
"I've worked for a number of home care agencies and none compare to CommandCare. I'm treated with the utmost respect and the whole team is very supportive and helpful. The scheduling flexibility and benefits are also unbelievable. I love CommandCare!"
CareerGenie is the recruitment partner of CommandCare and Berkeley College.
CommandCare LLC - CommandCare is committed to providing the highest quality care in facility staffing and home health services. Our dedication to serving both clients and communities is the basis for a corporate culture of excellence in healthcare services.
CommandCare is a family-owned and operated company based in New Jersey with five locations. Our affiliation with the Berkeley College School of Health Studies gives CommandCare easy access to state-of-the-art testing and training facilities, outstanding professional development, as well as expert guidance and assistance from a superb nursing faculty.
Berkeley College - Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today's most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, students are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
Today, more than 6,300 students study at campuses in New York and New Jersey, plus Berkeley College Online.