Emergency Department Registered Nurse - RN
A hospital located in Framingham, MA is looking for an RN to fill an open Emergency Department position. This position will be for a 12-week assignment, and the schedule will be comprised of 3 12-hour evening shifts for a total of 36 hours/week.
- Administer nursing care to patients in the Emergency Department
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- At least one year of recent ED RN experience
- MA RN License
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Supplemental Health Care is a leading health care staffing company with over 60 locations and 4 national travel divisions. We specialize in placing nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and other professionals in great jobs at top health care facilities coast-to-coast.
In addition to increased flexibility and more control of your work life, you'll also enjoy our unmatched Supplemental Advantages, including:
Our Rewards, the appreciation program that lets you earn great gifts
Great compensation packages
Customized health, dental and life insurance
401(k) savings program with company match and immediate vesting
Life-time payments for referrals on nurses and therapists
Free or discounted online continuing education classes on Supplemental University
Personalized business cards
And much more!