Certified Nursing Assistant
Genesis HealthCare is looking for remarkable Certified Nursing Assistants / CNA's to join our team at Huntington Place. Huntington Place is a 100 bed skilled nursing facility in Rockledge, Florida on The Space Coast. We specialize in Rehabilitation as well as Assisted Living.
We will be hosting an Open Interview Day!
September 20th from 11AM to 5PM
To RSVP or schedule an Interview for another time,
please contact Jenifer Dolan: Jenifer.Dolan@Genesishcc.com
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available:
3PM to 11PM or 11PM to 7AM
Sign On Bonus for Full Time Employment
1775 Huntington Lane
Rockledge , FL 32955-3136
Genesis HealthCare, you can really care for your patients - and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding, as it includes a Clinical Career Path of opportunities. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life. Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's largest skilled nursing care providers with more than 400 skilled nursing centers and assisted living residences in 28 states nationwide. Genesis also supplies rehabilitation therapy to over 1,500 healthcare providers in 46 states.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA at Genesis HealthCare, you will:
* Handle and serve residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse
* Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques and recognized standards
* Assist licensed nurses in admitting, admitting assessments, discharging, transferring and caring for the residents' personal belongings
* Perform ADLSs
* Coordinate scheduling for residents requiring OT, PT and ST
* Take and record weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse and respiration and give skin care treatments, as permitted by state regulation
* Apply simple clean dressings, slings, stockings and support bandages, under direction of the licensed nurse, by state regulation
* Provide direct care to the more acutely ill residents
* Obtain clean linens and supplies, clean utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas, as assigned. Clean resident equipment - maintain clean resident conditions and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse
* Receive and escort visitors; collect charts, records and reports * Help to orient and mentor new nursing assistants
* Put resident service first: Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights
* Perform other duties as requested
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA Requirements: - Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred - Ability to read, write and understand the English language is mandatory - A minimum of 12 hours continuing education programs provided by the center to maintain certification - Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program As one of the nation-s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package including: - Medical/dental/vision insurances - Company-paid life insurance- Voluntary insurance programs - 401(k) - Continuing Education Programs - Leadership Training Program - Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts - Extensive paid leave for holidays - Service awards - Generous Elder Care benefit for family members.
For more information or questions on how to apply contact: email@example.com
EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled