Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- UCSD/ SD County Facilities
United Nursing International Healthcare provides facilities nationwide with quality, experienced caring nurses and allied healthcare professionals. UNI has been providing healthcare facilities with supplemental, per diem, contract and travel healthcare professionals since 1986. We provide our clients with staffing and management support services 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
As a CNA, you will be responsible for the following:
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care
- Prioritizes patient/resident activities based on current care needs
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards
- Experience with the following conditions are highly desired: Huntington's Disease, brain injuries, dementia, AIDS, substance abuse, strokes, quadriplegics & paraplegic, and chronic conditions that may make a resident bedbound and unable to communicate
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and committed Certified Nursing Assistants to work at the following locations:
UCSD Medical Center
(Various locations: Hillcrest; La Jolla)
Shift times available:
8 and 12 hour shifts
Edgemoor County Hospital - Long Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility
(655 Park Center Drive Santee, CA 92071)
Shift times available:
-Minimum 1 year of experience in a skilled nursing, long term care or assisted living facility
-1 year of previous experience as a CNA in an acute care environment
-Experience must be within the last 3 years
-Active CA state CNA license -Current physical exam (within the past year)
-TB test or chest x-ray (within the past year)
-Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check upon employment
Benefits and Perks for UNI employees:
Weekly Pay - We manage payroll in-house meaning fast turn-around and easy access to your earnings, as well as payroll support at your finger tips
Paid training and orientations offered to all new hires - feel confident with starting something new and certain of your new position role(s)
Flexible scheduling - part-time or full-time; AM, PM and NOC shifts currently available, as well as 8 hour, 12 hour and per diem scheduling options
Ongoing training and development - to assure UNI staff are equipped with the necessary tools to be successful at every healthcare facility staffed at -We assist our staff with managing credentials and keeping compliance at all times through automated reminders, clinic referrals and courses as necessary
If you feel you may be a qualified applicant for this position, we welcome you to submit a resume. You will be contacted within 24-72 hours.
Thank you!Company Description
United Nursing International Health Care provides facilities nationwide with quality, experienced caring nurses and allied healthcare professionals. UNI has been providing healthcare facilities with supplemental, per diem, contract and travel healthcare professionals since 1986. We provide our clients with staffing and management support services 24 hours per day 7 days a week.