Registered Nurse (RN)
GlenShire Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre
22660 South Cicero Ave., Richton Park, IL 60471
REGISTERED NURSE - RN
Full and Part Time Registered Nurses for GlenShire Nursing and Rehabilitation Centre. We offer a great work environment, excellent wages,and benefits, sign on bonus and are looking for outstanding RN's and LPN's. MUST have current Illinois license in good standing MUST have current CPR MUST have access to reliable transportation Minimum 1 year experience preferred.
GlenShire is now offering the Baylor Plan. Work 32 hrs a week and get paid for 40. Work Saturday and Sunday - 16 hr shifts is available if desired.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Awesome Bonus Referral Program
- First 11 months $100 bonus per month for referring and referred employees
- 12th month $500 bonus for referring and referred employees
As part of the Glen Healthcare Network, you will be a member of a progressive and innovative leader in the healthcare industry. Always mindful of the trends and changes in the healthcare industry, The Glen Healthcare Network has become a leader in shaping the future of innovative and complex healthcare. You can be an integral member of our dynamic organization.
We offer competitive pay, a generous benefits package, including a 401-K, and opportunities for advancement for those who want to make a difference in the lives that we serve.
Glen Health Network is an innovative leader in long term care.