Assistant Director of Nursing
This Director Of Nursing Position Features:
Reporting directly to the C-level executives the Director of Nursing assists with providing administrative leadership and management of the Associate Registered Nurses in support of company goals.
1. A registered nurse with a baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing or another health-related field with three years of experience within the last five years in a hospice or home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, at least one year of which was in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
2. A registered nurse with four years' experience in a hospice, home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, at least one year of which was in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
3. Confortable in a leadership capacity that includes management of staff and developing policies, procedures and guidelines to fulfill program objectives.
4. Oversee scheduling, supervision
5. Participate in development of organizational KPI's
Quality Staffing With Care
All's Well Health Care Services is a privately held, diversified service organization comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare staffing services with the greatest value. We provide cost effective solutions to all levels of healthcare staffing. We bring recruitment solutions 365 days a year to our healthcare clients through creative, cost effective, quality staffing of nurses, allied health professionals, therapists and healthcare administrative personnel.