Registered Nurse - RN
We at NCW Staffing specialize in Correctional Facility staffing for the State of California. We are seeking professionals like you to staff at State Prisons all over California. We are currently looking to fill the following position:
Full Time Registered Nurse at Wasco, CA - Correctional Facility.
- Must have California RN license
- Must have 1 year experience
- Current BLS card with American Heart Association
- Plan and implement nursing care including the administration of medication, therapeutic agents, treatments and disease prevention, orders by the physician, and obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Participate as a member of the Inter-disciplinary team in developing multidisciplinary treatment efforts; assist physicians with medical or minor surgical procedures, and prepare records and other reports
- Provide observation, ongoing patient/youth assessments, and therapeutic intervention consistent with the patient/youth physical and psychological status; evaluate effectiveness of patient/youth treatment regimens and record progress;
- Document all nursing activities in medical records, including an initial nursing assessment, treatment interventions, and patient/youth education; and
- Ensure a safe therapeutic environment for the patient/youth and staff; maintain order; and supervise the conduct of patient/youth.
For more information, please call (619) 821-4424Company Description
Our Goal is to connect highly qualified and trained medical professionals with our healthcare facility partners. But most importantly, our goal is to provide our clients with the highest caliber of talent that is available in regards to the respective marketplace. When it comes to our job seekers, our goals is to provide them with a rewarding position that allows them to excel and fulfill their career goals.