CNA's needed for mornings, afternoons and evenings
We are currently seeking experienced CNA's for morning, afternoon and evening shifts. Must have drivers license and vehicle.
Qualifications of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Current, unencumbered, state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Minimum six (6) months CNA experience required in long term care or hospital setting
- Valid Connecticut Drivers License and reliable transportation
At Care At Home we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We are happy to offer our employees the following benefits:
Benefits for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Flexible Scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement (from client to client)
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday Pay for working on company observed holidays
- 1 Weeks paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Employee referral bonus- If referring a new employee and that employee has worked for a period of 3 months, you will receive $250.00 referral bonus for each employee you refer
To Apply for position please visit our website: www.careathomenow.com and fill out an application, you will be contacted within 24 hours of submission.Company Description
Care at Home for Your Family
CARE AT HOME works as a team to improve the quality of life of those who have chosen the comfort of their own home over institutional care.
We are passionate and concerned about creating personal, safe, nourishing and healthy care. Our knowledge, understanding and experience build a trusting relationship with our clients.
The Care At Home care team is carefully vetted and hired based on experience, personality, and professional references. The entire team is fully insured, bonded, professionally trained and carefully supervised.