CNA- (Certified Nursing Assistant)
NOW HIRING, CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants) for St. Cloud.
- Full-Time/Part-Time Days: 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Full-Time/Part-Time Evenings: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- CASUAL Shifts Available.
Looking for a better work/life balance?We offer a small setting with only 20 residents in a home like setting. The care plan and staffing ratio we offer are like no other in the industry. If you are looking for something different that allows you to care for residents and spend time with your family look no further.
The CNA Position will be responsible for performing a variety of professional nursing assistant duties while complying with state rules and regulations.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Benefits of working for Cherrywood
At Cherrywood we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Night Differential
- Positive Work Environment
- Small staff to resident ratio
- 10 resident Home
Cherrywood Advanced Living Philosophy:
We are a nationally trademarked concept involving our caregivers in all aspects of our residents daily lives. Providing the full range of care from assisted living, skilled nursing and end of life care, our caregivers spend more time with each resident to provide exceptional care! As a small company, our caregivers enjoy a high level of involvement in our business with leadership and management opportunities. Our team members care for a small group of residents, getting to know them and their families while helping them enjoy the simple pleasures of life!