Registered Nurse (RN) - Contingent Home Care
Our Custom Home Health divisionis looking for a ContingentRegistered Nurseto join its growing team!
Custom Home Healthattracts professionals who love what they do. AtCustom Home Health, it is our goal to get our patients back to their daily lives as quickly and comfortably as possible. From our office staff to our clinicians: our people have a passion for what they do. Consider a career at Custom Home Health!
TheRegistered Nursemust be experienced in home care and able to deliver high quality in-home patient care to our patients throughout Commerce, Union Lake, Orchard Lake and surrounding areas.
Qualifications for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must understand the team approach and be a supportive team member
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of providing nursing care, ambulating patients, transferring patients, assisting with exercises, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care. Conducts OASIS assessments at appropriate time points.
- Makes planned home visits to the patient for assessment, instruction, supervision, and provision of nursing treatments according to the Plan of Care.
- Coordinates therapists, home health aides, and others who provide Services to each patient to form an interdisciplinary team to ensure consistent and appropriate care.
- Our full time RN's share the responsibility of on call duty for patients in emergency situations and on weekends, including home visits as required.
Requirements of this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BA degree preferred.
- Must have at least one year clinical experience
- Kinnser/Oasis training preferred
- Home care experience required.
- Current licensure in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
- CPR certification required
- Current Michigan drivers license and/or reliable transportation with proof of automobile insurance of personal vehicle for business use
Benefits for our contingent employees include:
- 401k with company match
Consider joining Custom Home Health - a company highly ranked by both Medicare and its employees (voted one of the top 10 places to work since 2012 in an independent employee survey conducted by the Detroit Free Press)!Company Description
We've discovered that there are a lot of ways to run a home health care company... but there is only one right way. Custom Home Health was borne from a passion to get it right, to get it done, and to get patients back to their daily lives as quickly and as comfortably as possible. From the founders of the company to the clinicians we send into people's homes, from the office staff to the systems we have put in place to ensure optimal outcomes, there remains one constant: a passion for compassion.
Our people and our processes are driven by a genuine desire to hold - not only our company, but an entire industry - to a higher standard of care and excellence. We have elevated the industry standard beyond the bar others once set, and we strive everyday to practically reinvent home care. Where some might be driven by bottom lines, we passionately pursue the top of the heap. This means we settle for nothing less than the best people, the most caring and competent clinicians, the most innovative industry practices, and the highest levels of integrity. By fostering a genuine culture of fun, energy and empowerment, we attract professionals who love what they do... as the Custom Home Health way resonates with those who love the way we do it.
Consistently and continuously recognized as one of the region's top workplaces, it only follows that the loved ones we care for receive the best in home health care services. When you love to care as much as we do, outcomes are optimized, people's lives are genuinely touched, and meaningful impact is felt everyday, in everything we do.