RNs and LPNs needed for mental health units
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc., is currently seeking top quality RNs and LPNs to fill positions in highly-regarded correctional facilities throughout the Columbia, SC area.
These positions offer 36+ hours, 3+ days per week, and many times could lead to a permanent role in that facility .
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Medustrial is a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Agency.
Your professionalism and overall job competency are as important to Medustrial as they are to our customers and to you.
Our goal is to develop a mutually beneficial relationship, one that provides you the opportunity to thrive and grow your career and its ultimate endeavors.
Opportunities / Benefits:
Weekly Pay - each week you are paid using our Global Cash Card, providing you with immediate access to your money.
24 Hour On-Call personnel - no matter the time of day, our on-call staff is there to answer your call.
Annual Competency Testing - Keep you up to date on the latest on an annual basis.
Credential Monitoring - our credential monitoring takes the worry out of your hands, with a monthly review and 30 day alerts to help you stay current across the board.
Flexibility - Control your schedule as you require, take 1 shift per week or work every day.
Submit your resume to this ad or visit our website www.medustrial.com to apply online.Company Description
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. is a Joint Commission Certified supplemental healthcare staffing service, working with hospitals, long-term care. government facilities, as well as privately owned physician offices and clinics.
Dedicated to placing personnel with a local position or a travel opportunity.
Focused on, but not limited to, placing RN's, LPN's, CMA's, CNA's, in short or long-term assignments.