RN / Clinical Nurse Manager
As an accomplished RN / Clinical Nurse Manager and leader in your field, you are recognized for your high touch communication with your team, follow-through, and ability to create rapport while maintaining the accountability of your department to achieve best in class service for your patients. With your sometimes out of the box thinking and collaborative approach, you have experience in positively influencing HCAP scores by creating excellent family and patient interactions. You have a strong record of achievement taking initiative for continual improvement, effectively managing your team, by empowering, rewarding and retaining your best performers, while fostering expedient conflict resolution and mentorship.
Your patients and co-workers describe you as compassionate, determined, out-spoken in a professional manner, when the situation calls for it, a can do attitude, impeccable work ethic a strong attention to detail.
About the Hospital:
- Family Close knit, collaborative team oriented environment
- Community hospital with a community feel
- Distinction of reaccredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Highly talented, professional DOs and MDs
- Promotion from within
About the Opportunity:
- Above average compensation for the Cincinnati area.
- Lower than national average on-call
- 403(b) pre-tax savings account with employer match
- Medical, vision, dental, mental health care and prescription drug subsidy
- 80% company paid health coverage for employees and dependants (full-time employees)
- Learning Hospital with college tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement & humanitarian opportunities
- Team oriented environment And more . . .
Based 30 miles north of Cincinnati in Hamilton, Ohio, your mission, as our new RN / Clinical Nurse Manager, is to maintain operational responsibility for one or more nursing units on a twenty-four hour a day basis. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to patients in all settings where nursing care is provided in collaboration with other health care providers, such as the ER. As the clinical leader, you are accountable for the provision of safe patient care, compliance with department strategic objectives, participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer:
- Five years leadership experience such as a Charge Nurse or in the role of Clinical Nursing Manager, ideally in the maternity department, yet other departments accepted
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or a Bachelors degree in another field if willing to begin a program leading to a Bachelor of Science or Masters degree in Nursing within 12 months of hire and completed within 3 years
- Masters in Nursing preferred, a Masters may be mandatory if required by a regulatory agency
- National certification by the end of 2nd year in position
- Excellent professional customer service skills and communication both verbal and written
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease in a fast paced environment
Join the Family Birth Place Team with our client and experience the rewards, job satisfaction and prestige of working with the best of the best!
Apply Today!Company Description
Hiring the brightest minds and talent for our clients in healthcare - from Administrative to Clinical, we have you covered!
Turn-Key Recruiting Solutions: Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) - candidate pipelines and custom on-demand staffing engagements.
Full-Time and Contingency Staffing: Direct Hire, Contract, Contract-to-Hire Screened, qualified and interested candidates ready to interview
"Your companys recruiting strategy should be as dynamic as your business. Symmetry Resource Partners delivers On-Demand, FAST, Measurable and Cost Effective Results!"
Contact us today!