Recruit RN is seeking a Infusion RN to join our team of nurses who are committed to the highest standard of care, integrity and reliability. Recruit RN nurses work as independent contractors. We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, free continuing education and 24/7 available support.
Job Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Initiate and maintain IV access
- Monitor patients condition and notify personnel of any changes
- Must be able to perform sterile PICC line dressing changes
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in patients' homes or clinical setting
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
Required License, Educationand Certification:
- Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS
- Current CPR certificate
Our mission at Recruit RN is to provide extraordinary licensed nurses that will deliver the highest standard of care to our clients. Recruit RN nurses emphasize on reliability, best practices and compassion. Our team of nurses help our clients master their health!