Registered Nurse (RN) - Refills
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years. We are committed to our mission of providing and delivering quality health care at an affordable cost to our patients and referring professionals. We seek to hire dedicated healthcare professionals who share our high standards of patient care.
We currently have a full time RN position available at our Brooklyn Park location. The position is responsible for processing medication refill requests per standing orders. Responsibilities also include triaging incoming calls from patients, providers and pharmacies, assessing needs, giving appropriate clinical options, facilitating referrals to the correct provider, facility or resource, and coordinating care as needed. Will also educate the caller when appropriate regarding immediate care, advice, and preventative care.
- RN: Licensure/Certification required
- Active MN RN license
- Ongoing CPR certification
- Computer literate, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate and work efficiently with patients, staff, physicians and administration
- Ability to work remotely, once trained
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, short & long term disability and life insurance with top rated insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Exceptional retirement package
- Energetic & dedicated team
- Beautiful workplace
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for advancement.
Our vision is to be the best place to practice medicine in the Twin Cities. We will create a positive environment for our staff and providers to form effective relationships with our partners to improve the lives of our patients every day.
North Clinic is committed to providing and delivering quality health care at an affordable cost to our patients and referring professionals. When job openings occur, we seek to hire dedicated healthcare professionals who share our high standards of patient care.